To book Eugene for an interview or to speak at your next event please call (216) 395-0300 or email email@example.com to check availability.
Some of Eugene’s most popular topics:
Three Emerging Consumer Trends Eroding Your Profits
Find out what only the smartest consumer behavior researchers know. You’ll learn three dramatic trends that are changing how consumers are making choices in today’s business environment. Learn how to get in front of the consumer in the world of unlimited information – and how to build a strategy that captivates the customer. We’ll cover what you need to know about mobile, social and Google. Most importantly, we’ll reveal the secret strategy that builds real and profitable relationships with customers.
No, Really! How To Double Your Profits In Just Six Months
First, Eugene will show you how to get some inexpensive capital for marketing. Then, you’ll see a step-by-step strategy that works for any business in any industry. The training is like nothing you’ve seen before – by learning to make a few small and incremental changes in your business – you’ll see dramatic improvements in profits and soaring returns on your investments in business. Core topics include strategy, sales, marketing and financial stability.
- Advertising– How To Stand Out When Your Consumer Has Less Than 3 Seconds
- Marketing – What A Real Marketing Strategy Looks Like
- Reputation Management – How To Manage What Clients Find Online
- Content Marketing – What To Do With Content When You Have No Time
- Customer Retention – How To Get Customers Coming Back, No Exceptions
Don’t see a topic that interests you?
I can craft a presentation that addresses your organization’s specific needs.
Eugene’s past speaking engagements include:
- Ohio Small Business Development Centers
- Greater Cleveland Dental Society – North Coast Spring Meeting
- National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) of Greater Cleveland
- Council of Smaller Enterprises (COSE) Business Conference
- Madison Perry Chamber of Commerce
- Nursery Growers of Lake County Ohio (NGLCO)
- Garfield Heights Chamber of Commerce
- “Road to Success” Small Business Symposium at Lakeland Community College